Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Monday · May 23, 2022
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $150,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Comprehensive liability insurance (with no tail requirement).
- The nation's fourth largest city, Houston is a hub of international business located in southeast Texas.
- This opportunity does not support J-1 Waivers.
- Competitive base salary.
- Internal Medicine Physician needed for Hospitalist Position in Houston Texas.
- The sprawling metropolis is a culinary powerhouse, a significant cultural center, and a recreational paradise, offering its diverse population a mix of big-city sophistication and down-home western tradition.
- If you want a quality of life for your family with excellent income potential in the beautiful city of San Antonio, Nina Cox at.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- 401k (with match).
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
This perm job from Beck-Field & Associates was last open on Jul 3.