Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Tuesday · November 28, 2023
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $140 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: Community Hospital.
- BC/BE in IM.
- One of the most sought after locations in all of Texas).
- If only interested in perm.
- If BE, you must be w/in 5-yrs or less out of residency.
- EMR: Epic.
- ICU is partially closed and hospitalists round collectively w/ CC/Pulm.
- Hospitalists are not required for rapid response team.
- Nurse/Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, full sub-specialty back-up support, typical of a Community Hospital.
- Trauma: II.
- Foster Crown operates in nearly 40-states.
- If locums is not a fit, work w/ Foster Crown to locate a viable perm option.
- MD or DO.
- Locums Compensation: $140/hr.
- More opportunities w/in Texas will be made available for this same group.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- Contact our office.
- Facility Profile: 300-beds.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- Let Foster Crown work with you for placement into this national private practice group.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Plus travel, lodging and malpractice paid.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely w/ you to meet or exceed all expectations in both permanent placement or locum tenens work.
- BE providers must become boarded w/in 12-months of start date.
- This hospitalist opportunity offers you the ability to work in a very sought after city, Houston, TX.
- 2-FTE positions open).
- 3-day shift physicians and 1-nocturnist.
- Position: Locums (PRN), Hospitalist.
- City: Houston, TX.
- Additional opportunities in: AR, AZ, CA, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IO, KY, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WV.
- ADC: 16- 20 patients w/ 6 - 10 total admits per day.
- Procedures: Procedures are not required.
- Work PRN, PT or FT.
- 7a - 7p or 7p - 7a.
This locum tenen job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Dec 26.