Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Friday · February 3, 2023
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Annual deliveries: 2,500.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Innovative treatment options including a hybrid operating room, the only da Vinci Xi surgical robot in the area, state-of-the-art cardiac cath labs, the latest 3-D mammography and advanced imaging and diagnostic technology.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Level II Nicu.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- Delivery room.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services also recognized Houston Methodist West as Five Star Award recipient.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Houston Methodist West Hospital in Katy, TX.
- Part time position available.
- Katy offers the best of both worlds - the charm of a small town, but all the conveniences of a large city.
- The school district ranks among the top school districts in the country, offering students excellent education.
- Houston Methodist West was recognized by Fortune magazine as a "Top 100 Places to Work", as well as being a recipient of the American Heart / Stroke Association's Get With the Guidelines.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital offers innovative medical and surgical care, including minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, cancer care, heart and vascular care, and orthopedics and sports medicine.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital has a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation from the American College of Radiology, and a Pathway to Excellence designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- TX License preferred or in process.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite.
- The City provides the highest quality of life for its residents featuring beautiful neighborhoods, master-planned communities and abundant green space for parks and recreation.
- It is rich in traditions and heritage and boasts a community pride that is unmatched - Whether you're a young professional, growing family, retired senior or business owner, Katy is your hometown.
- The City of Katy, TX is the hub of three counties - Harris, Waller and Fort Bend - and is located 30 miles west of Houston.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
This perm job opening was posted
by Envision Physician Services