Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Saturday · October 1, 2022
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Level II Nicu.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- The City of Katy, TX is the hub of three counties - Harris, Waller and Fort Bend - and is located 30 miles west of Houston.
- Innovative treatment options including a hybrid operating room, the only da Vinci Xi surgical robot in the area, state-of-the-art cardiac cath labs, the latest 3-D mammography and advanced imaging and diagnostic technology.
- The school district ranks among the top school districts in the country, offering students excellent education.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital has a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation from the American College of Radiology, and a Pathway to Excellence designation from the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The Texas Department of State Health Services also recognized Houston Methodist West as Five Star Award recipient.
- The City provides the highest quality of life for its residents featuring beautiful neighborhoods, master-planned communities and abundant green space for parks and recreation.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Annual deliveries: 2,500.
- Delivery room.
- TX License preferred or in process.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- Part time position available.
- It is rich in traditions and heritage and boasts a community pride that is unmatched - Whether you're a young professional, growing family, retired senior or business owner, Katy is your hometown.
- Katy offers the best of both worlds - the charm of a small town, but all the conveniences of a large city.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Houston Methodist West was recognized by Fortune magazine as a "Top 100 Places to Work", as well as being a recipient of the American Heart / Stroke Association's Get With the Guidelines.
- Houston Methodist West Hospital offers innovative medical and surgical care, including minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery, cancer care, heart and vascular care, and orthopedics and sports medicine.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Houston Methodist West Hospital in Katy, TX.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award with Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
This perm job from Envision Physician Services was last open on Apr 5.