Hospitalist Jobs in Houston
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Space City
Photo: View of downtown Houston Texas skyline on a bright sunny day.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $150,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston and San Antonio) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 2013 -->One of nation's largest Hospitalist companies is seeking BC/BE, Neurology trained physicians for their Houston and San Antonio lo.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Comprehensive liability insurance.with no tail requirement.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- The highest quality of care possible to their patients.
- Demonstrated interest in continual learning and improvement In return, company provides physicians the ability to practice medicine and manage patients as true drivers of the inpatient delivery system to the long-term benefit of all stakeholders.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Houston: The nation's fourth largest city, Houston is a hub of international business located in southeast Texas.
- Commitment to the success of their practice group.
- Neurology Hospitalist (Full-time)-San Antonio, TX and Houston, TX 11.
- 401k.with match.
- San Antonio: San Antonio captures the spirit of Texas, retaining its sense of history and tradition while carefully blending in cosmopolitan progress as the eighth largest city in the United States Sounds and flavors of Native Americans, Old Mexico, Germans, the Wild West, African-Americans and the Deep South make for a wonderfully diverse community.
- Competitive base salary.
- The sprawling metropolis is a culinary powerhouse, a significant cultural center, and a recreational paradise, offering its diverse population a mix of big-city sophistication and down-home western tradition.
- Effective leadership to their facility.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Apr 4.